The Center on Child Wellbeing & Trauma has been re-funded in the Massachusetts state budget for FY2023
It is with deep gratitude and appreciation that we share that the Center on Child Wellbeing & Trauma has been re-funded in the Massachusetts state budget at $3.5 million for the coming fiscal year. This means we will be able to continue our work supporting child-serving organizations in Massachusetts in becoming more trauma-informed and responsive with training, coaching, and technical assistance, and significantly expand the number of organizations we can partner with this year.
This fall, we also plan to launch a coaching and training academy on trauma and resilience — more information on that will be forthcoming!
A huge THANK YOU to those who have made this possible, including:
• Our partner, the Office of the Child Advocate
• The Baker-Polito Administration
• The Massachusetts Legislature
• And all our partners and supporters
We also greatly appreciate our partners in this work, including:
• Department of Children and Families
• Family Resource Centers that participated in our Assessment & Coaching Pilot
• Wayside Youth & Family Support Network
• Congregate Care Spring Cohort
• Walker Therapeutic & Educational Programs
• Department of Transitional Assistance
• Department of Housing and Community Development
• Coalition for a Healthy Greater Worcester
• Rennie Center, the Massachusetts School Mental Health Consortium, and BRYT (Thriving Minds)
• Marlborough Public Schools
• Worcester Public Schools
• And many others
We are truly grateful for all your support. We look forward to continuing our work with organizations to make Massachusetts a more trauma-informed and responsive state.